Monday, August 9, 2010

For Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday!


Here are my magazine picks for
yesterday, today, and tomorrow
since I'm running on slow steam due to midterms
and still have a ton to do...

Thanks for being patient ♥

Sunday
(Harper's Bazaar/ my comment)

I could use a dozen of these.
Real yummy ones & Ridiculous diamond ones 



Monday 
(VanityFair/ my comment

I could watch their movies all day.
Forgetting Sarah Marshall & Knocked Up
are Amazing.end.of.story.




Tuesday
(source unknown/ my comment)

I love green and purple together.
I know it can look a little Barney sometimes...
But I can't help but feel happy 
looking at this picture


Also, P.s. Yayyayayaa I have 4 followers on here
and 4 followers on Bloglovin'.
Thanks guys! I really enjoy doing this.
Its kinda become my little baby lol
Which is really exciting because I wanted to find
some sort of Hobby/outlet for myself.


Hope you are enjoying my posts!
xx Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment