Monday, September 27, 2010

B.B. thank you!




Best Birthday!

Today was my 21st birthday 
and it was so special for me because
I got to be with the ones 
who mean the most to me 

I received some beautiful gifts,
and I am so blessed for all the birthday wishes
that were sent my way.  

I was a lucky girl and got to spend most 
of my morning at Stanford Shopping Center.
One of my favorite places to escape to
when I'm home.

Thank you boyfriend for being the BEST today : )

I did a bit of shopping but no major damage lol
even those I really wanted to..
maybe when I get back down to Orange County.

My Amazing Mommy made me an extremely
tasty dinner - Salmon, rice, and glazed carrots.
I'm pretty simple to please.
And I drank the wine that I PURCHASED : ]
Stella Rosa soooo good!


OH and no worries I got my Sprinkles Cupcake fix 
along with a billion other sweets..



THANK YOU AGAIN to everyone who made
me feel loved today, xoxo

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment