Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy November!

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!!
I have been enjoying my Giants' WINS over the Texas Rangers

Fear The BEARDS

(If you have no clue what I am talking about its fine.. lol)


So far this week has been a bit over-whelming 
with Mid-terms.. and class scheduling..
as well as the thoughts of needing to find an internship 
sometime in the future, or a small part-time job..
UGgHHhhHhh
but I know it will all be worth it in the end.


** Side-note, the weather down here in Southern California
has been so weird for this time of the year..
like 92 degrees today, YUCKKK
where is the fall weather?? I want sweaters!!








(images via Nordstrom)



HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY 
to my MOM!!
(it was yesterday, and I wish I was closer to do lunch and shopping with her ♥ )

(older picture, but one of my favorites)

YOU'RE the Best mommy, and you deserve the world.
love you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment