Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

I can't believe it has been about a week since
I last posted.. I have been quite busy here at home.

From last minute Christmas shopping,
to Mommy-Daughter days ♥ ,
and all the other joys of being back in town..
like all the doctor check-ups and etc.

I have managed to reunite/ run into
many great friends and people that I have not seen
in years.. as well as enjoy all that comes with
being 21 and on winterbreak : ]]

Here are a couple pictures from the
Ugly Sweater Party/ Reunion
I hosted at my house: 

(i'm brunette now, I'm on the far right with my little brother)


All amazing girls! There were more.. but weren't pictured. 


before the party - stepsissy, little bro, and myself ♥


I hope you all are enjoying the Holiday Season!!
Merry Christmas!!

and I will be back more from now on lol

And thank you so much for following my blog.
These past six months have really inspired me 
and I am so thankful that I have been able to find an outlet
to share all that interests me and to connect with others.

Lauren

1 comment: