Monday, March 28, 2011

slowly.. but surely ♥

I'm coming back lol.
I am officially on spring break!!
& plan on posting everyday this coming week.

I want to thank all of you (again) for sticking around
and following my blog, as well as inspiring me ♥
You all are amazing people, with amazing passion for what
you believe in, whether that be fashion, inter-design,
drawing, cooking, etc.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This week, one of my focuses is decorating
my apartment. I have been here for a year and 
I still feel like it is just not complete..
I would like to find a headboard or possibly make one,
I would like to find a nightstand,
create a new painting to hang over my dining table,
hang up pictures and create some other pieces for my walls.

Here are a few inspiration-pictures I have found:

I love everything about this room!!
the colors, the headboard, the comforter, the pictures on the wall.. 



I love the clothesline and clips, I would like to have
something like this by my desk..



I would love to learn how to make pillows like 
this one ♥



I love the gold frames, and the half-body dress forms
to display accessories..



this shabby-chic nightstand would be perfect! 

(some images via esty, please let me know if you know any of the others)


I will be visiting Homegoods, Marshals, thrift stores,
and possibly a swap meet next weekend to hopefully
find everything I need at the best bargain prices!

Wish me luck.. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Unfortunately before turning in my final
Fashion Illustrations for my illustrating class
I did not take pictures, but I will get it back next week
to share the final work.
So all the work I promised to share will just have to wait :(

  
Happy Monday
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. the last photo is from MY FAVORITE furniture shop in NJ-The Painted Cottage! I literally can buy out the entire store!
    <3 Cara
    Lilac and Grey
    PS. adore your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those interior inspiration picture - the room with the zebra rug is my favorite, looks almost like the inside of a boutique. Thanks for sharing :)

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see how you decorate you apartment! I've recently began loving clothing racks, that stand alone. It lets your show off your most recent pieces! xo

    Kathryn
    http://sweetteaandchampagne.com

    (hosting my first giveaway today too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration images for your room!
    We just discovered your blog! Im loving that you post about your projects.
    Be sure to check out our blog when you have a chance. And we can not wait to see your recent pieces and the outcome from all that hard work!

    http://bunniebeeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love that headboard, so clean and chic. The bathtub in the closet picture is awesome too, I love all the browns and blacks together.
    Good luck!

    Happy Monday,
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am finally moving out of the dorms and into a house next year. I will definitely be referring to these pictures for inspiration!

    P.S. I found your blog today and am already loving it!

    Kellie
    http://kelsny90.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that headboard and the rose pillow!!

    sarissweetlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so pretty! reminds me of ashlee simpson, hope you take that as a compliment :)

    Miyan

    www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete