Saturday, July 31, 2010

CupCake L♥VE

I have another favorite show I recently added 
to my DVR,

It's a show about two sisters (Sophie and Katherine)
 who put their careers aside
 to open a cupcake shop together
 called Georgetown Cupcakes, in Washington, D.C.

I think their story is pretty cute: 
"Sophie and Katherine risked their life savings and traded high-powered careers in fashion and finance to pursue their passion for baking and their lifelong dream of opening a bakery. Armed with their grandmother's recipes and strong family support, the sisters opened Georgetown Cupcake on Valentine's Day 2008. To their surprise, the shop became an overnight sensation and now sells more than 5,000 cupcakes a day." -TLC site.

(source: their website )


Check out the show on Fridays at 10(et/pt)
There are 2 episodes back-to-back

& become their friend on facebook!
They do daily trivia and if you win
 they will send you a dozen cupcakes, free of charge!


- - - - - - - - - - - -

Yesterday, knowing that DC Cupcakes was going to be on
I was craving SWEETS!
So my boyfriend and I hustled over
to the local (SUPER CUTE) bakery that we discovered
about a month ago.

We made it 10 mins before closing!
it's a good thing we did,
 because I would have probably gone crazy on someone lol

I decided to try my 1st Red velvet cupcake : ]
(because DC's had been showing their's and it looked so good)

mine

and of course we got more!!

mine

boyfriend's


Don't they look AMAZING ♥
and trust me they were.

I hope I win some DC trivia to try their cupcakes for free.

Hope your weekend is full of sweets,
xx Lauren


P.s. added more school work, Check it out




No comments:

Post a Comment