Tuesday, July 20, 2010

one of those moments that make you go AWwwwW ♥

My little guy always knows how to make me smile : ]


I'm a bit off today :/ just one of those days..
 I was finishing up my homework this evening,
when this little Casanova sat himself on the pillow next to me
and propped his paw on my chest lol

ohhh lil monkey, I don't know what I would do without you


I found some pictures I want to post, but they are on 
another blog and I'm not sure if i just cite them or have to ask.. 
I'll figure it out.

I hope everyone's week is going well.
My weekend starts tomorrow afternoon so I'll be able to calm down..
SoOOo ready!

love, Lauren 

2 comments:

  1. Just link the pictures to the original website :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gennean! I miss youu x56764564345345646

    ReplyDelete