Friday, August 13, 2010

Beach Cruisers ♥



I'm officially on the hunt for a 
beach cruiser ♥
My boyfriend has recently bought over his bike
and I'd love to be able to join in on some bike rides.
We live in the ideal/ flat area for a cruiser,
and how cute would it be the have a basket to put 
my Smalls in, just perfect!




^ Winner, WINNER ^
how cute is that bike?










So clearly I want one : ]
if anyone knows where to get a
super cute one, let me know!

Goodnight, I'm off to dream.
ZzZZZzzzzzZZzzz ♥

-Lauren




1 comment:

  1. here are the sources for the pictures i used:

    beachbikes.net
    adventuresofcurlygirlie.blogspot.com
    nicolelafave.com
    thisnext.com
    stylehive.com
    webegirls.com
    stylemefamous.blogspot.com
    fashionindie.com
    thefashionbrigade.com
    yourfriendthebandit.blogspot.com

    I just found them in google images...

    ReplyDelete