Friday, September 10, 2010

Updates!


So it's been about a week since i've last posted..

1. Happy Belated Labor Day/ weekend!
I went to the Del Mar Races on that Sunday with my BF and his family
I didn't leave a winner lol But still enjoyed the day with all of them.

2. Wednesday: Field Trip to the 
California Market Center in LA
I LOVED IT!! We saw BCBGMAXAZRIA showroom.. AMAZING!! We when to the offices of California Apparel News and Directives West. It was a great experience for me, and I know I am pursuing my education and career in the right industry; it is a perfect fit!!

3. Tonight there is a dinner that my BF and I are attending
 because I will be inducted, along with 7 other students, into the Honor Society at my school for academic achievements. Also, I will be taking part in the ceremony because I am the new rep officer for my major - get to light a candle and say a couple lines lol. 

4. This coming week is my last week of lectures in class
 before FINALS WEEK!
We'll been putting up our window display for my 3DVM II class, and I'll be finishing up final projects.. ohhhh joyy.



Sooo needless to say I've got a lot going on.. More than I even wanted to bore you with..
I just shared the more exciting stuff : ]

Hopefully I'll be able to put a few posts up this weekend, 
so be on the look out.

But if I disappear again, KNOW that I will be back the week of 9/20 and so on..
Because my Break starts 9/22 and I will be headed home with my boys for my 21st birthday!!
Lots of pictures of SF and Birthday Outfits will make there way on here 

*Happy Friday
xx Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment