Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Updates!

Here are some pictures I have been
meaning to post... 

- from my birthday trip Home
- and smalls' adorable costume ♥
- our little pumpkins!!
- as well as my new IKEA additions 
to my living-room


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


My Smalls on the car ride up to the Bay Area
& Boyfriend and I at lunch with my Family at Elephant Bar


My Mommy and I, my adorable boyfriend, & mom and stepdad
out to lunch at Hog Island oyster bar in the Ferry Building ♥


How cute are these two together! lol My boyfriend and Stepdad are the Bestest Buddies
when we come up to visit : ]


I had WaYyyYyy too many sweets while I was up there
and these were super tasty.. They all were!! 




~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 



I know you've been dying to know.....
Smalls will be..
 A TURTLE this year lol
SOOOO CUTE! (he hates me, i know lol)




~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


And I finally got my little pumpkins I wanted : ]
I painted them and put them on 
my 'non-existing' porch lol


that's Smalls in front (it says bark, bark and thats his curled tail),
then mine (I have a bow),
and then boyfriends (he has a mustache) 


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


So remember I posted about IKEA
 not to long ago...
well we went this past weekend and looked 
around and decided on two pieces to organize
my-mess-of-a-living-room.
My Amazing Bob'the'builder Boyfriend put them 
both together for me : ]

(the white cubbies and the white shelf stand)

this picture really doesn't do them justice 
but I'm just Happy that things are coming along.


I hope you are enjoying your Wednesday!!

xx Lauren



1 comment: