Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekly gratitude: #3

Weekly Gratitude
#3

(boyfriend and i at the winchester mystery house last spring)

  • Thank you Boyfriend for making me laugh every day, and for being an amazing part of my life. 
  • Thank you B.Jones for sending out my Stylit so fast! I received it yesterday and can't wait to start filling it out.
  • Thank you Brian Wilson for being hilarious and making me proud to be a San Francisco Giants' Fan!! ((Lopez, and Xbox))
  • Thank you Trader Joe's for your delicious honey-wheat pretzels ♥
  • Thank you weatherman for giving me hope for some rain! My new rain boots are screaming at me from my closet.
  • Thank you Uncle Ben's rice for saving my iphone from its watery death.
  • Thank you mommy for my morning texts. They make me smile.
  • Thank you Donut Star for actually having fresh donut holes when we stopped by this past week.
  • Thank you to everyone this week that told me I smelled good. I can't take the credit.. it's Chanel Chance.
  • Thank you to the Lady at my internship, that always looks so fashionable, for telling me the moment I walked in that I had on a "cute outfit!"  it was the highlight of my day.

Enjoy your Sunday!
And Thank you for stopping by,
I truly enjoy reading every comment and responding.





7 comments:

  1. Ah, very sweet couple..

    Beautiful..

    check mine blog and if you like follow me..

    Bye Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    Following you, i like your blog!

    New post on my blog! Cream Cape and Mary Jane's! http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/2011/01/cape-and-mary-janes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. that reminds me I need to go to Trader Joes today! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it<3 great post:)xxxxx

    http://www.inablondeworld.net/ check it out if you like it follow me i will follow you back immediately:)xx
    hope you find it interesting:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just so pretty!

    I enjoyed this post.

    Check out my Valentine's Style giveaway! :)

    visit http://runningonhappiness.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway.html

    XO, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Another weekly gratitude participant!

    Mece
    http://striveforkindess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete