Monday, February 14, 2011

off to VEGAS!

And I'm Off to VEGAS!
{ 1st trip, and my 1st Magic }


So I don't think i'll be able to post in the next few days..
but except stories when I get back!

I'd love to hear any suggestions on where to eat..
any good shopping..
or things you think I should see while there.

brb on Thursday

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I finally have some of my own fashion illustrations
to share ( long over due, I know ) 

pleaseeeeee don't judge lol
I'm still a beginner and I hope to get more comfortable
with more practice!




We'll be using our Prisma Markers today in class
so I'll be excited to share with you guys
stuff in color!




(this one needs some work..)



7 comments:

  1. Have fun in Vegas! ^^ and thanks for sharing your fashion illustrations- they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are AMAZING! i love the first one. have fun in vegas :D
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. Your shading is fantastic. I love everyone's different point of view in sketching, I feel like mine need tons of improvement and help, but it's all the different perspectives that makes it you... :)

    Love your blog and have fun in Vegas!

    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Designs look great ! I wish I could draw.
    Enjoy Vegas.

    http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. have fun in vegas!! love the drawings, they look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all of the sketches :)
    Have fun in Las Vegas!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your illustrations are ahhhhhmazing!! It looks like you have been drawing for awhile, great job!

    ReplyDelete