Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekly gratitude: to my MOM ♥

Weekly Gratitude
mommy edition



  • Thank you mom for always watching out for me, even if I am 400 miles away from home.
  • Thank you mom for listening to my rants.
  • Thank you mom for texting me 'I Love You' throughout the weekend when you know I am stressing.
  • Thank you mom for being my personal WebMD lol.
  • Thank you mom for being so proud of me on a daily basis.
  • Thank you mom for being my #1 Fan : ] and reading my blog posts.




  • Thank you mom for calling me back when you have more advice that you want to share with me ♥
  • Thank you mom for sending me the cutest cards in the mail for every holiday.. looking forward to Valentine's Day!
  • Thank you mom for loving my dog as much as I do.
  • Thank you mom for turning me on to Greek Yogurt! You are right it is delicious.
  • Thank you mom for being so supportive these past 3 years.
  • Thank you mom for all the notes you have ever left me in my lunches, on my mirrors, on the kitchen counter... I have saved most of them.
  • Thank you mom for being MY MOM, you are the best x 652636767235.




I love you mom 
xoxo


7 comments:

  1. what a lovely piece about you and your mother.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i love that, she looks like a sister :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this post, makes me want to call my mom. <3 Love your blog :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this post is lovely!! I love to see pictures of people's moms.. yours is beautiful! Really!!

    *Claudia* x
    Molto ❤ Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! You and your mom are lovely women!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such a gorgeous picture of you and your mom Lauren! I hope you have that framed somewhere <3

    ReplyDelete