Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wanted Wednesday

Wanted Wednesday
{4th edition}


(Free People Long Crinkle Dress & Parker Solid 2 Ruffle Dress)

I want a Maxi Dress more than ever ..
these two are so feminine and so cute!
I'm thinking a Spring must.




(Dolce Vita Jade Platform Wedge Sandals)

How hot are these wedges?!
I'm loving the red and nude colors.




(Heleen Ficalora L & S charms)

Clearly I love my pup like my own child lol
I have a Tiffany's 32inch chain necklace that I would
love to add these charms to.



OH and I want RAIN, please..


Even though the weather has been pleasantly warm
I have really been missing rainy days!
I would love to be able to wear my new rain boots..
and I just don't think it is okay to go so long
 without some sprinkles ♥  


(images via Shopbop)

1 comment:

  1. that red dress is to die for, as are those wedges!

    ReplyDelete