Thursday, October 7, 2010

Posts to check out..

If you don't know about Bloglovin'
you should.. 
the best little helper in following blogs!

I follow many..
this site keeps them organized for me,
 and it is very simple to use.

Here are a couple posts from the past few days
that I thought were so cute and needed to share : ]



-----------------------------------------





We all know how much I Love Fashion Illustrations..
this Blog features the most chic little drawings 
all the time
by the blog owner Danny Roberts 
I think he is super talented! 
and am pretty jealous of all the cool companies
 he has gotten to work with.

Definitely check out his blog!



-----------------------------------------   








This is a doll house that 
Katie Armour had posted about.
How cute is that?!?!?
The doll house is from a Curbed article 
This blog is alway a joy to read throughout my day.
If you enjoy reading more than one post
 throughout the day, this is the blog for you.
 On average 2 to 3 posts a day.



-----------------------------------------



I hope my post was informative : ]
and if you get set up on Bloglovin'
make sure to follow yours truly ♥ 



No comments:

Post a Comment