Thursday, January 20, 2011

Friday: Fashion Illustrations ♥

So I have decided to start setting series of posts on certain days.
Wednesdays are 'Wanted Wednesdays'
Fridays are 'Fashion Illustrations'
and Sundays are 'Weekly Gratitude'
I may add a couple more.. or just leave the rest to play around with.

I hope you all enjoy what you see here.
I'd love to hear any suggests of more you would like to see,
or questions you may have for me

Here is what I have for today - Illustrations by David Downton
His work is so elegant



















just.stunning.

Happy Friday everyone
xoxo


7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the third illustration! He is very talented! <3
    I love your blog! It is amazing-please check out/follow mine.

    xx
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize the sixth illustration. I think it is in one of my old fashion textbooks!
    http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I'm going to love this series every week, because I love fashion illustrations! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic illustrations
    I love the personality that seems to come through, gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic illustrations! I love how geometric they are and the colors pop so nicely.

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those would be lovely to frame and hang in a room/office!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG the last two are stunning!

    ReplyDelete