Thursday, January 20, 2011

Friday: Fashion Illustrations ♥

So I have decided to start setting series of posts on certain days.
Wednesdays are 'Wanted Wednesdays'
Fridays are 'Fashion Illustrations'
and Sundays are 'Weekly Gratitude'
I may add a couple more.. or just leave the rest to play around with.

I hope you all enjoy what you see here.
I'd love to hear any suggests of more you would like to see,
or questions you may have for me ♥

Here is what I have for today - Illustrations by David Downton
His work is so elegant



















just.stunning.

Happy Friday everyone
xoxo


7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the third illustration! He is very talented! <3
    I love your blog! It is amazing-please check out/follow mine.

    xx
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize the sixth illustration. I think it is in one of my old fashion textbooks!
    http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I'm going to love this series every week, because I love fashion illustrations! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic illustrations
    I love the personality that seems to come through, gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic illustrations! I love how geometric they are and the colors pop so nicely.

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those would be lovely to frame and hang in a room/office!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG the last two are stunning!

    ReplyDelete