Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Late weekly gratitude and little happy thoughts

Weekly Gratitude
[ Late ]


  • Thank you to my little Smalls for being such a trooper with all the medicine I make you take everyday - I'm sorryyyyyy, but it is for your own good. xoxo
  • Thank you to all of you who commented on my school assignment post! I had to present in front of my class and all of your feedbacks blew away my teacher!!
  • Thank you to my friend Catherine for spending the day with me on Friday and getting a little retail therapy done.. It was needed.
  • Thank you to the people who helped out with club fair at school, and attended.
  • Thank you to the Nordstrom's Handbag Lady at South Coast Plaza for tracking down the BIGGEST Marc Jacob's bag I wanted and for having it shipped to my apartment.. I can't wait for it to arrive!!
  • Thank you to my teachers for being Awesome!! I truly enjoy going to class.
  • Thank you to the sweet front-deck attendant at the Vet for loving my dog as much as I do.
  • Thank you to the Vet, who saw smalls on friday, for taking good care of him and asking what his favorite toy is.. It made my day.
  • Thank you Betty Crocker for making delicious frosting ♥
  • Thank you Google for making my life so easy
  • Thank you Rihana and Wiz Khalifa for providing me with songs I can blast in my car and sing/ rap my heart out in afternoon traffic on the 405.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Happy Thoughts
to get me through the Day















(image sources unknown)

3 comments:

  1. such a cute dog :) any music that can make time go by faster on the 405 is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute puppy!
    XOXO,

    http://outfitidentifier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks and that cupcake looks DELISH!!!!

    ReplyDelete